Website Accessibility Policy
Accessibility Assistance. Alternate Method. If you have difficulty using or accessing any element of this website, or on any mobile application or tool provided by us or related family of companies, please feel free to call us at 714-342-5326 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to provide the information, item, or transaction you seek through an alternate communication method or method that is accessible for you consistent with applicable law (for example, through telephone support).
Goal of Accessibility. We are committed to providing a positive customer experience to all our customers and potential customers, and to promoting accessibility and inclusion for all. Our goal is to enable our customers and potential customers to successfully gather information and transact business through our website, applications, and other technology platforms.
Whether you are using assistive technologies, such as a screen reader, a magnifier, voice recognition software, or captions for videos, or other assistive tools, our goal is to make your experience successful and enjoyable.
Actions. We are actively taking a wide range of actions and devoting resources to further enhance the accessibility of our website(s) and other technology. Here are some examples:
- Enhancing keyboard navigation
- Engaging an outside accessibility consultant to ensure the widest possible range of accessibility
- Adding captions to video content
- Testing our website and other technology on a periodic basis
- Offering alternate methods of doing business and communicating with our company, such as through telephone communications
- Soliciting feedback and suggestions for improvement regarding accessibility
- Providing training to our employees regarding accessibility issues
- Working with our third-party technology vendors to promote the accessibility of third party components in our technology environment
- Ongoing Effort. Although we are very proud of our completed and in-progress accessibility efforts, we view accessibility as an ongoing effort and will continue to expend resources to ensure the widest possible range of accessibility.